A fume hood is typically a large piece of equipment enclosing five sides of a work area, the bottom of which is most commonly located at a standing work height. We supply ducted and recirculating (ductless). The principle is the same for both types: air is drawn in from the front (open) side of the cabinet, and either expelled outside the building or made safe through filtration and fed back into the room.
- Protect the user from inhaling toxic gases
- Protect the product or experiment
- Protect the environment
- Explosion protection, spill containment, and other functions necessary to the work being done within the device.
KraftLabs Fume Hood is manufactured with standard CRCA material with epoxy powder coated. Optional SS Air foil can be selected. The standard inner liner is Phenolic resin. Standard work top is 30 MM thick granite. Epoxy & Solid grade Laminate work tops are also offered. The Fume Hood is manufactured with side posts meant for utility services- Gas, water, power connectivity. We offer VAV, CAV controls as per custom requirements. Sash is available in options- Vertical rising, Combination.
Sudha Analyticals offers various sizes
- Bench Top
- Walk in
- Custom made
Fume Hood features
- Standard CRCA construction
- Internal Liner- Phenolic, FRP
- Perforated Front access Panel
- Furring Panel with access door
- Pulley & rope system for Sash
- Sash- Vertical rising or Combination
- Optional- VAV, CAV controls
- Service fixtures for gas, water, power